Dec 8, 2010

Random Pics

 Some recent pics...
Silas and I were pictured in the Houma Courier (a local newspaper)! They did a feature on Story Time at the library and chose us for the picture. What a special keepsake!

Silas has been enjoying time with his friends Isaiah, Eli, and Grace. As you can see here, they keep him busy! haha :)

Silas waiting for the Lockport Christmas parade to pass. We attended last year, but Silas really didn't know what was going on. It was a much more exciting experience for him this year.
Silas with some goods from the parade. Silas loved picking up the candy and toys that were thrown. We just had to keep a close eye on him so that he wouldn't get run over by the floats!

Roasting wieners with Papa after the parade.
I took this picture today and just had to post it here since it's so cute! Silas was feeding his furry friends some delicious breakfast. 



 
        

Story Behind Silas' Kitchen Set: A few weeks ago (and with Kevin's OK)  I bought Silas a little kitchen set. Silas had been enjoying playing with my plastic bowls and utensils in the kitchen so I figured he'd love some pretend stuff of his own. It was one of the best purchases I've made for him. While some people may consider a kitchen set primarily a "girl's toy" I don't. Daddy's cook to, right? Kevin, Silas and I have had so much fun playing with his kitchen. We're having fun while also learning how to serve others, share, say "please" and "thank you," be polite, be imaginative, etc. I think any toy that can help teach life skills is worth having around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016