Jul 14, 2008

9 Weeks

My little resident is now graduated to about the size of a grape! I’m a proud Mommy! The morning sickness seemed to have gotten worse during the eighth week, which made for a very long week. I’m hoping the ninth week will provide a little relief. I found this past week all I wanted to do was get out of the apartment and be outside. I spent a couple of afternoons at the campus pool and went for a few afternoon walks with Kevin. Being active seems to keep my mind off of feeling sick. I even dragged Kevin out for a walk at 10 P.M. one night because I needed the fresh air. He’s such a trooper!

This week I’m going to tell my boss about the pregnancy. I’m a little nervous because I am going to be completely honest about me not coming back after the baby is born. I am not sure how he is going to take the news. Thankfully, we have a really good relationship, and I know that after the initial shock he’ll be fine, but it’s his initial reaction that worries me. Please pray that the whole process goes well.

Another prayer request is that Kevin and I would be really sensitive to where God would have us after seminary. Kevin will be graduating in May, which means that we'll be moving, but we have no idea where we'll be moving to! This is a little scary, especially with a baby on the way. We're really seeking God about His direction for us and would appreciate your prayers as well.

Pressing On,

Beth <><

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016